|Buenos Aires now is the city with the third-highest number of Happn users in the world — 950,000 people out of the 12 million people that live in the metropolitan area, according to statistics provided by a Happn representative. Another popular dating|
|Eight years, eight cities: Buenos Aires, Melbourne, Bangkok, Berlin, Rome, Tel Aviv, Cape Town and Sydney, where I just relocated for a new job. And what do I have to ... Dating abroad can feel like Groundhog Day, only in different languages. When I|
|He looks down at his beer before glancing up at the sexagenarian and the whirl of couples revolving counter-clockwise behind her. “Bueno, querés bailar?” she asks impatiently – so, do you want to dance? He stands; she snatches him in a steely embrace, |
|They're fully in the swing of the honeymoon period of two months into their high-profile relationship. And Selena Gomez looked happier than ever with The Weeknd as they enjoyed a romantic stroll around the sights of Buenos Aires, Argentina, on Tuesday |
|(During my four and a half years in Buenos Aires, I kissed exactly three white non-Latinos, one of whom was a visiting friend from my University of Florida days.) Does that make me as racist as those I call racist for putting “No Asians” in their|
|Online dating is a strange but increasingly necessary beast. As you get older, it often becomes difficult to meet people outside your existing social circle. Chances are, you've already dated the people in your immediate sphere and online dating offers|
|Or at least that's what the company's vice-president of sales and marketing, Serge Vojkovich, assures during his visit to Buenos Aires, which was recently selected as the best international destination to get married by the app's users. ... become a|
|Late on Monday, Macron, a centrist former economy minister and ex-banker sought to kill rumours of a gay relationship outside his marriage to Brigitte Trogneux and push his campaign on. “If you're told I lead a double life with Mr Gallet, it's because|
|A trumpeter has died after being badly beaten during a concert he was giving in a cathedral near Buenos Aires. He was attacked by parents from a preschool where he had allegedly molested children, a priest said Monday. Marcelo Fabian Pecollo, 42, was a |
- Mi amor! Giggling Selena Gomez slips into a flirty black sundress as she enjoys a romantic stroll in Buenos Aires ...
- How 'queer tango' is steaming up dance floors in Buenos Aires
- Casa, Agenzia delle Entrate: balzo compravendite, +18,9% in 2016
- Bumble Offers an Alternative to Online Dating
- How to make and keep friends as an adult
- I'm Black and all my Exes are White. Does That Make me Racist?
- 'I have been through the darkest hell imaginable': Anorexic who weighed just 60LBS and was 'hours away from dying ...
- After Hours: Museums at Night festival in Scotland
- 'The sexual chemistry was too much': Jessica Shears 'has SEX with Mike Thalassitis in Love Island hotel'... hours ...
- Wild weather swing could see record 60 degree temperatures on Wednesday followed HOURS later by 10 inches of ...